Monday, March 24, 2008

all thanks to prithvi... :p

here goes...

Five things you wish you could say to people (no names to be taken):
1. Go away. NOW!!!
2. Dang it! but how do manage to remain that slim after eating SO much???!!??
3. You don't give a DAMN about me...it's just your freaking self you care about! :(..and despite all that, can we remain friends?
4. I am NOT trying to act smart. you are just too narrow minded to understand!!
5. Stop telling me to learn diplomacy. i want to be ME. and I am NOT diplomatic.

Eight things about me:
1. I am highly insecure about myself and my relationships with people. i strongly believe whoever said that the person who seems to be the strongest is the weakest inside, was perfectly right.
2. i LOVE people. and i don't normally care if they love me....i like talking to them, watching them....it's good fun, though i guess the 'people' don't like it so much!
3. i eat less than the average being of my age.
4. i prefer delivering a speech to a large audience to writing something for them to read. but when it comes to people who are actually close to my heart, i get tongue tied...so i'd rather write!
5. i am one confused being under normal circumstances but my friends think i am very focused.
6. i like bikes and cars. ever since i was little, i preferred them to barbie dolls! yet i don't dream of owning something big... i just want the same bicycle as lance armstrong!
7. i am very finicky about people touching me. i can get really rude if someone whom i don't like suddenly grasps my arm or comes too close, adults in special. that apart, i love a warm hug or a pat on the back...
8. i am really really REALLY messy. i hate neat and orderly things...i can locate things faster in a mess than when things are kept in their "proper" places....

One way to win my heart (there’s just one):
be honest with me, even if it sounds rude....and take me as i come...accept the entire package and my heart is won over!

Five things that cross my mind a lot:
1. friends
2. my future( aditi has got me scared as to whether i will manage to get in somewhere good :o)
3. school, or my recent lack of it!
4. recent books that i liked
5. feminism..

One thing I wish I never did:
listen to lamb of god. i tell you, ever since i did my ears have gone awry...

Three Turn Offs:
1. fake people, those who act so sweet but are itching to strangle you.....people who put their face so close to yours and breathe up your nose, and cause your spectacles to get clouded..
2. excessive pessimism
3. chemistry

Four things I want to do before I die:
1. teach atleast 10 kids how to read, write and speak english. more than 10, hopefully! i have already started with 2...
2. be famous as a journalist
3. get rich the right way, and then splurge!
4. find the perfect man!! :p

One Confession:
i am terribly scared of people, whom i know, dying.. :( even if they are hale and hearty, i am always afraid.....morbid eh?

jeez...i barely know any bloggers who have not been tagged
just the one for now, if i find any more i'll add them on!

tushar!

8 comments:

  1. "aditi has got me scared as to whether i will manage to get in somewhere good"

    AHEM!

    what did ADITI do. huh?
    ADITI said you should do isc. ADITI said isc is a ball. SHE ALSO said you DONT have to worry about college for TWO years and STILL you're scared.

    gah

    (must stop talking in third person. Its very creepy)

    *hug*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaHAAAAAA

    whatever

    you still have me shaking!

    and when julius caesar spoke in the third person it was considered his arrogance that caused him to!
    no connection what so ever :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. feminism ?

    * high five *

    Hate chemistry?

    * double high five *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well of course Aditi speaks in third person

    and obviously we *sirens. royal pronoun alert* are arrogant , vain, power hungry, despotic and conceited :P

    how did the exam go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. exam was BAD
    don't ask why...i'll begin to use foul language...

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO it wasnt

    shuddup

    or 'we' will get very berry angry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless my heart

    and i am so very scared

    :P

    ReplyDelete