Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The BEST Christmas EVER!!!

OOoooOOoooooooooOOoOOH!

I bet after you read the title, you thought that I had an AMAZING day............hard luck, but you were wrong.

Lets tell you Why.......



I wake up at 5 am in the morning on what is supposedly a National Holiday, and even better.........i wake up at 5 to practise Mathematics. (For all those who don't know me, that's one of my favourite subjects but also the one I'm worst at.)


So after an hour and half of Math the inevitable occurs and I fall asleep over my books........and wake up at eight to a right old lecture from my momma............What an auspicious beginning this was to the very "eventful" day!!


By the time the sun had risen to the extent that it was visible through all the smog( yes I know I'm exaggerating) I was not only very sleepy but also very angry with my mother for starting off my day with a shouting.
Bleh!


Yeah, the anger subsides when I realise that I'm even worse at Math when I'm angry..........and I solve sample math question papers till it's noon.


Then I try one of my most successful tactics......I BEG to be taken out of the house I had been stuck in for 3 whole days.............and it does not seem to work, until my mother suddenly gets the BRILLIANT idea of going over to an old friend and colleague's place!! WOW!! now that was JUST what i wanted!!!

*eye roll*


Well, I give up on math(c'mon I'd solved papers to the extent that if i did ONE more sum i would definitely puke!!)..............and take a break by studying some Current Electricity!! Whoa! What a welcome relief that was!!!

*phbbbbt*


It's 5 in the evening now, and it's time for desperate measures! Well, what CAN I do apart from making a few deals?? So I agree to go over to the colleague's place(it's not that I didn't want to go there, that is sort of fun..........but I needed something MORE =) ) IF and only if they agree to take me to William Penn after that!

*i'm stationery crazy*


YES!! I'm finally out of the house, and LOVING IT!!


and then to my misery i see one of those little ragamuffins doing the gymnastic stuff on the road.........and to think i was complaining about studying in my cosy room while these tiny kids roamed around on the streets in the cold weather with hardly anything on, performing for a couple of coins...........Shame on me!!

*hits herself over the head with a math book*


I had a lovely time at the friend's place(listening to old work stories and boss bitching.............they have their own bit of charm you know!!)..............and then we went to William Penn(That's a stationery store for those who are ignorant about this matter) And I got myself a nice book on how to make Designer candles.............like that's what I should be doing just before my exams, but still :P ............and a couple of pens!!


Yay! I got to go out for a couple of hours on Christmas before having to get back to Acids, Bases and Salts................






Thank God for small mercies..............

2 comments:

  1. :D

    Did you use Concise Mathematics to hit yourself?
    :P
    It's better than using Together with Math, if you ask me. :D

    ReplyDelete