Wednesday, October 14, 2009

if wishes were horses...

If wishes were horses, then all my horses would die.

They'd be starved. Tortured. And murdered. In cold blood.

Oh, and my dad had milk, rosogolla and beer. Simultaneously.
YUCK.

And someone (who supposedly reads my blog) has begun calling me Ninni-compoop. Do I care? No.
I find it amusing.

My phone is called "Sausage". I bet you didn't know that!

I lost my favourite bag hangy-thingy... His name is Squishy and he is a squishy(surprise surprise), black and white panda. If you see him, his mommy is yearning for him!!!

OH and our new Scientifica theme is Blue and White =D
looks elegant. People don't like elegance these days. They like bold stuff. Not my fault. We are doing our best. The rest can shit in the stinkiest loos on the planet. =p

1 comment: